Shipping & Returns
We offer free, quick and easy worldwide shipping on all orders.
When purchasing a product at shop.artipoppe.com you will be given the opportunity to select a carrier of choice. In case you have specific questions regarding the carrier of use please contact us.
Displayed shipping rates are based on the address details available in your account or as submitted when checking out as a guest customer. Shipping rates are weight based and include VAT when shipping to countries within the EU.
As soon as we have shipped your order you will receive an email that contains a link to the carrier website with tracking information. Registered users can also check the status of their orders in ‘My Account’.
When shipping across EU borders, we make use of Electronic Trade Documents in order to optimize the Customs Clearing Process. In exceptional cases, customs clearing can delay the planned delivery up to 30 days. This is beyond our control. In general, the tracking information as provided is accurate and up to date.
Taxes & Duties
To ensure that pricing, taxes and delivery costs are displayed accurately, you are asked to confirm your country of delivery when entering our shop for the first time. We also recommend you to create an account and visit us as a registered customer.
For delivery countries within the EU prices shown will include either Dutch VAT or VAT as applicable in the country of destination. For the United States, China and Israel prices will be displayed including VAT and duties. For all other countries outside the EU, prices will be displayed excluding VAT. As a non-EU recipient, you are liable for all import duties and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
Customers from the United States, China and Israel are serviced Delivery Duties Paid (DDP). This means Artipoppe will take care of applicable taxes and duties. Read more about ordering from the United States.
When you buy something from Artipoppe, we hope you love it. However, should you change your mind, subject to the conditions set out below, you may return your item(s) for a refund.
– Returns need to be announced to [email protected] within 28 days after receiving your order. Please include the order number and item name(s) in your email.
– Returns need to be delivered to Artipoppe in the Netherlands within 28 days after receiving your order.
Artipoppe will refuse returns that are:
– Not timely announced or timely returned.
– Not in perfect condition.
– Unwanted items must to be returned in a re-saleable condition. With that in mind, please return all original packaging, including the booklet and other accessories, and return all items undamaged and absolutely clean.
– Make sure the items are returned in the same condition you received them in, including the booklet and other accessories.
– Please note that used products will not be accepted for return. A product will be considered used as soon as you have wrapped or carried a child in it.
– You can make use of any courier or postal service to get the returned items delivered to us. This is at your own cost and risk.
– If your return does not meet the required conditions, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you.
– Any refund will at maximum be the amount that you have paid to Artipoppe. We will not reimburse any taxes or duties paid to local governments. Nor will Artipoppe reimburse shipping costs that are made for the return shipping.
– Faulty items can be returned at any time. Should you receive a faulty item please contact us at [email protected] stating your order number and the nature of the fault.
– Face Masks cannot be returned once the plastic sealed package has been opened or is unsealed.
Shipping a Return Across EU Borders
When shipping across EU borders, there are some important actions that need to be followed to ensure that your return is processed properly. Please read more about how to ship a return item.
Returns can be sent to:
Nieuwe Rijksweg 66C
4128 BN Lexmond