Shipping & Returns
We offer free express worldwide shipping on all orders.
Our affiliate couriers, DHL GoGreen, FedEx and PostNL, offer excellent express delivery service. DHL GoGreen is a C02 neutral shipping option. You can choose the courier of your preference during checkout depending on the country of delivery.
In case you have specific questions about the courier of use, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
For security reasons, we cannot process orders that are requested to be delivered to a P.O. box and/or military address.
As soon as we have shipped your order, you will receive an email that contains a link to the website with tracking information. Registered users can also check the status of their order(s) in Account.
When shipping across EU borders, we make use of Electronic Trade Documents in order to optimize the customs clearing process. In exceptional cases, customs clearing can delay the planned delivery to up to 30 days. This is beyond our control. In general, the tracking information as provided is accurate and up to date.
Taxes & duties
To ensure that pricing, taxes, duties, and delivery costs are displayed accurately, please confirm your country of delivery when entering our shop. Also, we recommend you to create an Account and visit us as a registered customer. For additional information, please read more on our Taxes & Duties page.
We offer extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 25 until December 25 will be valid for extended returns until January 31.
Easy return service
When you buy something from Artipoppe, we hope you love it. However, should you change your mind, subject to the conditions set out in our Return Policy below, you may return your item(s) for a refund or an exchange.
To file a return, please visit our Return Request page or sign in to your Account and go to My Returns. You may file a return within 28 days after receiving your order. After completing your return request, you will receive a confirmation email including instructions on how to package and ship your item(s) for return.
If Artipoppe takes care of the shipping costs, we kindly ask you to securely seal your item(s) including all accessories (i.e., facing out insert, gift box and instructions booklet) in the same or similar size packaging you previously received your item(s) in. If the size of your package exceeds our regular shipping packaging size, we may require you to pay for the additional shipping costs.
If your order was delivered to:
- the United States, please visit our Shipping & Returns for the United States page.
- the United Kingdom, please visit our Shipping & Returns for the United Kingdom page.
- Returns need to be delivered to Artipoppe in the Netherlands within 28 days after receiving your order.
- Returns need to be in perfect condition.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a re-saleable condition. With that in mind, please return all original packaging including all accessories intact (i.e., signature gift box, booklet and facing out insert in case of a carrier), and return all items undamaged and absolutely clean.
- Used products will not be accepted for return. A product will be considered used as soon as you have carried or wrapped a child in it.
- You can make use of any courier or postal service to get the returned items delivered to us. This is at your own cost and risk.
- If your return does not meet the required conditions, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you.
- If you completed your order with a gift card or voucher, the original code of your gift card or voucher will be re-activated within 14 days after we have received your return shipment.
- Any refund will at maximum be the amount that you have paid to Artipoppe. We will not reimburse any tax or duties paid to local governments. Nor will Artipoppe reimburse shipping costs that are made for the return shipping.
- Faulty items can be returned at any time. Should you receive a faulty item, please contact us at [email protected] stating your Order ID and the nature of the fault.
- If Artipoppe takes care of the shipping costs for your return in case of a faulty item, please keep in mind that we expect you to ship your item(s) back to us in the same shipping packaging you received your item(s) in. If the size of your shipping packaging far exceeds our regular shipping packaging size, we may require you to pay for the additional shipping costs.
Shipping a return outside EU borders
When shipping outside EU borders, there are some important actions that need to be followed to ensure that your return is processed properly. Please read more here about how to ship an item for return.
Returns can be sent to:
Nieuwe Rijksweg 68T
4128 BN Lexmond