Shipping & Returns
Free Worldwide Express Shipping
We offer free, quick and easy worldwide shipping on all orders.
Our affiliate couriers, DHL, FedEx and PostNL, offer excellent express delivery service. You can pick the courier of your preference during checkout. In case you have specific questions regarding the courier of use, please contact us at [email protected].
As soon as we have shipped your order, you will receive an email that contains a link to the website with tracking information. Registered users can also check the status of their orders in ‘My Account’.
When shipping across EU borders, we make use of Electronic Trade Documents in order to optimize the customs clearing process. In exceptional cases, customs clearing can delay the planned delivery to up to 30 days. This is beyond our control. In general, the tracking information as provided is accurate and up to date.
Taxes & Duties
To ensure that pricing, taxes, duties, and delivery costs are displayed accurately, please confirm your country of delivery when entering our shop. Also, we recommend you to create an account and visit us as a registered customer. For additional information, please read more on our Taxes & Duties page.
For additional information on ordering from the United States, please read more here.
Easy Return Service
When you buy something from Artipoppe, we hope you love it. However, should you change your mind, subject to the conditions set out below, you may return your item(s) for a refund or an exchange. For your convenience, we offer an easy return service where you can choose the courier of your preference.
– Returns need to be announced to [email protected] within 28 days after receiving your order. Please include your Order ID and product name(s) in your email. Additionally, if you wish to exchange your purchased item(s), please state for which item(s) you would like to exchange.
– Returns need to be delivered to Artipoppe in the Netherlands within 28 days after receiving your order.
Artipoppe will refuse returns that are:
– Not timely announced or timely returned.
– Not in perfect condition.
– Unwanted items must to be returned in a re-saleable condition. With that in mind, please return all original packaging, including the booklet and other accessories, and return all items undamaged and absolutely clean.
– Make sure the items are returned in the same condition you received them in, including the booklet and other accessories.
– Please note that used products will not be accepted for return. A product will be considered used as soon as you have wrapped or carried a child in it.
– You can make use of any courier or postal service to get the returned items delivered to us. This is at your own cost and risk.
– If your return does not meet the required conditions, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you.
– Any refund will at maximum be the amount that you have paid to Artipoppe. We will not reimburse any tax or duties paid to local governments. Nor will Artipoppe reimburse shipping costs that are made for the return shipping.
– Faulty items can be returned at any time. Should you receive a faulty item, please contact us at [email protected] stating your Order ID and the nature of the fault.
– Face Masks cannot be returned once the plastic sealed package has been opened or is unsealed.
Shipping a Return Across EU Borders
When shipping across EU borders, there are some important actions that need to be followed to ensure that your return is processed properly. Please read more about how to ship a return item.
Returns can be sent to:
Nieuwe Rijksweg 66C
4128 BN Lexmond