Shipping & Returns for the United States
Free Express Shipping
We offer free express shipping to the United States. Our affiliate courier, FedEx, offers excellent express delivery service.
Orders that are shipped to the United States are expected to be delivered between 1 to 3 business days. Your package will be delivered within one business day if the order is placed before 12 pm Amsterdam time (CET) which translates to 6 am EDT, 5 am CDT, 4 am MDT, and 3 am PDT. All orders are processed on business days from Monday through Friday excluding holidays.
As soon as we have shipped your order, you will receive an email that contains a link to the courier’s website with tracking information. Registered users can also check the status of their order(s) in My Account.
Taxes & Duties
We ship to the United States on a Delivery Duties Paid (DDP) basis, meaning all relevant import taxes and duties are already included in the product price. There will be no extra costs at delivery.
We make use of Electronic Trade Documents in order to optimize the customs clearing process. In exceptional cases, customs clearing can delay the planned delivery to up to 30 days. This is beyond our control. In general, the tracking information as provided is accurate and up to date.
Pickup Point Delivery
Shipping to a pickup point is available for customers with a delivery address in the United States. This shipping option will be present among other couriers in the checkout. The pickup point locations are secure FedEx or FedEx partner offices or stores. FedEx will hold your package for up to 5 days at its service locations before it is returned to Artipoppe.
When your package is delivered to the FedEx location, you will be notified that the package is ready for pickup. You will receive a text, automated phone call or email.
To pick up your package, please bring a government-issued photo ID:
– If your name does not match the name on the package label, you will need the tracking number.
– If the address on your ID does not match the address on the label, you will also need to bring an alternative form of ID. You can use a utility bill or statement, health or auto insurance card, property statement from a county or city website, or credit card statement.
We offer free returns for the United States.
To file a return, please visit our Return Request page or sign in to your My Account and go to My Returns. You may file a return within 28 days after receiving your order. After completing your return request, you will receive a confirmation email including a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to package and ship your item(s) for return.
– Returns need to be delivered to Artipoppe in the Netherlands within 28 days after receiving your order.
– Returns need to be in perfect condition.
– Unwanted items must be returned in a re-saleable condition. With that in mind, please return all original packaging including all accessories intact (i.e., signature gift box, booklet and dust bag in case of a carrier), and return all items undamaged and absolutely clean.
– Used products will not be accepted for return. A product will be considered used as soon as you have wrapped or carried a child in it.
– If your return does not meet the required conditions, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you.
– If you completed your order with a gift card or voucher, the original code of your gift card or voucher will be re-activated within 14 days after we have received your return shipment.
– Any refund will at maximum be the amount that you have paid to Artipoppe. We will not reimburse any tax or duties paid to local governments.
– Please keep in mind that we expect you to ship your item(s) back to us in the same shipping packaging you received your item(s) in. If the size of your shipping packaging far exceeds our regular shipping packaging size, we may require you to pay for the additional shipping costs.
– Faulty items can be returned at any time. Should you receive a faulty item, please contact us at [email protected] stating your Order ID and the nature of the fault.