At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts. In our quest to conquer the world with our vision, we are looking for an Office Executive.
You are brilliant, unconventional and see opportunities to reach for the best where others take the ordinary for granted. Are you the Office Executive talent that resonates with our vision and aesthetics and ready to join our team?
You will represent Artipoppe as a brand through a variety of communication channels and aim to provide outstanding customer service and support to our customers from all over the world. With a proactive hands-on mentality and strong attention to detail, you are willing to go the extra mile to meet customers’ expectations.
“I absolutely love the positive energy of the company and my team. The work is fast paced and very rewarding. It is great to be able to work with such high quality products.” – Ieva, Customer Care
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Providing exceptional online customer service support with excellent written communication skills;
- Managing customer cases providing support and information regarding products, stock availability, order inquiries, returns, exchanges and shipping information;
- Taking care of hands on order processing tasks such as preparing and packing international product shipments;
- Maintaining in close cooperation with our shipping department and partners (FedEx, DHL and PostNL);
- Looking for continuous improvement in internal processes.
- Impeccable written and verbal command of Dutch and English;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Creditableness, ability to work under pressure, capacity for teamwork;
- Proactive, good organizational skills and time management;
- Attention to detail;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Experience in customer care or hospitality is a pre;
- Able to set the highest possible standards both for yourself as well as everything around you;
- A passion for the customer and ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
36 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands. Due to the nature of the tasks and responsibilities, it is not possible to work remotely in this role.
If you are interested in becoming Artipoppe’s Office Executive and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply via [email protected] enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin or disability.
Back to Careers