At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts and trust. In our quest to conquer the world with our baby carriers and vision we are looking for a talented Office Assistant with affinity for fashion and luxury to strengthen our team in Lexmond, the Netherlands. Be part of the movement that is empowering women worldwide!
- Provide exceptional online customer service support with excellent written communication skills
- Manage customer cases providing support and information regarding products, stock availability, order inquiries, returns, exchanges and shipping information
- Take care of hands on order processing tasks such as preparing and packing international product shipments
- Close cooperation with our shipping department and partners (FedEx, DHL and PostNL)
- Continuous improvement of internal processes
- Able to set the highest possible standards both for yourself as well as everything around you
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- A passion for the customer and ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience in customer care or hospitality is a pre
- Creditableness, ability to work under pressure, capacity for teamwork
- Working computer skills required (MS-Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, good organizational skills and time management
- Attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality
36 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands.
If you are interested in working in Artipoppe and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply via [email protected] enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin or disability.