Marketing Team Lead
At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts. In our quest to conquer the world with our vision, we are looking for a Marketing Team Lead that will supervise the marketing team and has a natural drive to keep the team moving while not losing focus or momentum to reach the marketing goals, thereby driving growth and visibility.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Team Lead will be responsible for project timelines, making sure they are met and that communication within the team is clear at all stages of a launch, campaign or innovation implementation. You will work within a fast-growing, highly collaborative and dynamic environment and will have the opportunity to take ownership and responsibility for your own initiatives, campaigns, and creations.
“Our Marketing Team is something special. It’s amazing to lead a team with individual creative visions that make a worldwide impact when brought together. Every day is different, but our entrepreneurial mindset is the same.” – Loïs, Marketing Director
“Working at Artipoppe means I can pursue my passion for solving strategic challenges in all facets of e-commerce and digital marketing while working with like-minded, ambitious people.” – Carmen, E-Commerce Manager
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Creating, planning and coordinating marketing projects and brand activities;
- Supporting the marketing team in their tasks, keeping a clear overview and communicating tasks and responsibilities across team members;
- Proactively making proposals to improve the marketing execution at a strategic level (covering marketing topics such as advertising, e-commerce, creative design and branding);
- Carrying out weekly reporting on company performance, providing reports and advice on areas of improvement;
- Exploring and implementing new growth hacking tools and advertising platforms (i.e., YouTube, TikTok, Podcast advertising);
- Supporting the Marketing Director with administrative, communicative and strategic decision-making tasks.
- University degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Management;
- 3+ years of work experience in marketing, branding or communications (preferably in the luxury industry);
- Proven leadership experience;
- Outstanding project and time management skills;
- Proactive mindset, an eye for detail and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with team members and (external) stakeholders in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong passion for and deep understanding of a luxury strategy;
- Perfect understanding of Artipoppe’s mission, vision and aesthetics.
This role also offers
- An open work environment where thoughtful and creative input is appreciated;
- An informal, positive and dynamic working atmosphere;
- Fresh, organic fruit and gym facilities;
- The opportunity to work a day or two per week from home;
- The opportunity to work remotely from any place you like (10 business days per year);
- Bi-monthly working days in Amsterdam or Utrecht’s city center with the marketing team;
- Yearly team building events;
- MacBook and iPhone provided.
36 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands.
If you are interested in becoming Artipoppe’s Marketing Team Lead and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply to [email protected] enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin or disability.
Back to Careers