At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts and trust. In our quest to conquer the world with our baby carriers and vision, we are looking for a Marketing Intern.
You are brilliant, unconventional and see opportunities to reach for the best when others take the ordinary for granted. Are you the Marketing talent that resonates with our vision and aesthetics and ready to join our team?
This internship will strengthen and deepen your knowledge of all elements within digital marketing. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will work closely with our entire Marketing Team to ensure outstanding marketing execution and performance.
“During my time here, I’ve had the opportunity to learn a great deal from my supervisor and colleagues. Through practical projects, I’ve been able to explore new ideas and develop my skills in ways that my university education wasn’t able to provide. The creative projects here are thought-provoking and have challenged me to think outside the box.” – Yuexin, Marketing Intern
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assisting with the creation, implementation and evaluation of strategic marketing initiatives;
- Providing support in everyday marketing activities (e.g., social media and content creation);
- Assisting with testing, maintenance and troubleshooting across our website and webshop;
- Creating and updating analytical reports for various marketing KPIs on a (bi)weekly basis (e.g., analyzing product performance or advertisement lines per country across different advertising platforms);
- Creating designs and creatives with Photoshop for our advertisements;
- Conducting market and competitor research, setting up strategies and providing practical advice;
- Proactively searching for new innovative marketing and strategy initiatives and optimizations.
- Bachelor or Master student in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field;
- Excellent written and verbal command of English (Dutch is not required);
- Available for a minimum duration of 6 months;
- Affinity for luxury fashion brands and luxury marketing strategies;
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- Project management skills with an eye for detail;
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work independently;
- Photoshop skills are a plus but not a requirement.
This role also offers
- An internship allowance;
- A fast-paced, collaborative and informal work atmosphere with much room for personal growth;
- A valuable learning experience on how to build a strong, purpose-driven brand;
- The opportunity to work at an international company with worldwide exposure;
- Support and supervision from a marketing team member;
- Fresh, organic fruit and gym facilities;
- The opportunity to work a day or two per week from home;
- Bi-monthly working days in Amsterdam or Utrecht’s city center with the marketing team;
- Yearly team building events;
- MacBook and iPhone provided.
36 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands. The starting date is up for discussion.
If you are interested in becoming Artipoppe’s Marketing Intern and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply to [email protected] enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin or disability.
Back to Careers