Social Media Intern
At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts. In our quest to conquer the world with our vision, we are looking for a Social Media Intern.
You are brilliant, unconventional and see opportunities to reach for the best when others take the ordinary for granted. Are you the talent that resonates with our vision and aesthetics and ready to join our team?
As our Social Media Intern, you will help strengthen Artipoppe’s online presence and PR strategy in a fast-paced, collaborative and informal work atmosphere with much room for personal growth. In this exciting role you will get the opportunity to work with an extensive network of influencers, VIPs and fashion insiders from all over the world.
“During my social media internship, I worked from the office, which is such a nice space. I travel via public transport which is so convenient – the bus stop is essentially in front of the door!” – Stefanie, Social Media Intern
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Engaging with influencers and fashion insiders on social media channels;
- Retrieving and storing of online data;
- Identifying new partnerships.
- Enrollment in secondary vocational education (MBO) or higher education (HBO);
- Excellent written and verbal command of English;
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work independently;
- Discrete attitude towards the handling of VIPs;
- Strong interest in social media;
- Affinity for luxury fashion brands;
- Mandarin, Japanese or Hebrew is a plus.
This role also offers
- An internship allowance;
- A fast-paced, collaborative and informal work atmosphere with much room for personal growth;
- A valuable learning experience on how to build a strong, purpose-driven brand;
- The opportunity to work with a global network of influencers, VIPs and fashion insiders;
- Fresh, organic fruit and gym facilities;
- The opportunity to work a day or two per week from home;
- Bi-monthly working days in Amsterdam or Utrecht’s city center with the marketing team;
- Yearly team building events;
- MacBook and iPhone provided.
32 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands.
If you are interested in becoming Artipoppe’s Social Media Intern and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply to [email protected] enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin or disability.
Back to Careers