Social Media Intern
At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts. In our quest to conquer the world with our vision, we are looking for a Social Media Intern.
You are brilliant, unconventional and see opportunities to reach for the best when others take the ordinary for granted. Are you the talent that resonates with our vision and aesthetics and ready to join our team?
As our Social Media Intern, you will help strengthen Artipoppe’s online presence and PR strategy in a fast-paced, collaborative and informal work atmosphere with much room for personal growth. In this exciting role you will get the opportunity to work with an extensive network of influencers, VIPs and fashion insiders from all over the world.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Engaging with influencers and fashion insiders on social media channels;
- Retrieving and storing of online data;
- Identifying new partnerships.
- Enrollment in secondary vocational education (MBO) or higher education (HBO);
- Excellent written and verbal command of English;
- Proactive mindset and the ability to work independently;
- Discrete attitude towards the handling of VIPs;
- Strong interest in social media;
- Affinity for luxury fashion brands;
- Mandarin, Japanese or Hebrew is a plus.
32 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands.
If you are interested in becoming Artipoppe’s Social Media Intern and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply to [email protected] enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin or disability.
Back to Careers