VOGUE STYLE INSIDER
Anna van den Bogert
Anna van den Bogert is the founder of the luxurious baby wraps and slings label Artipoppe. She gets her inspiration from horseback riding in the Mongolian plains, David LaChapelle and the Olsen twins.
- ‘What Alessandro Michele is doing for Gucci is revolutionary. He dominates current fashion in an extravagant yet unpretentious manner. His aesthetic feel seems otherworldly.’
- ‘I see myself wearing this coat even as an eighty-year-old grandmother, that’s how comfortable and timeless the Max Mara Teddy Bear Icon Coat is.’
- ‘I drink very little, just an occasional glass of red wine. And then I prefer Brunello di Montalcino, from the Salicutti organic winery in Tuscany’.
- ‘The primal feeling that came over me when I was riding a horse over the vast Mongolian plain is something I will never forget.’
- ‘With their petite frame and amazing feel for fashion, Marie-Kate and Ashley Olsen are a major source of inspiration. They are the perfect combination of chic and raw looks.’
- ‘I am so in love with my vintage Kelly bag by Hermès. I love the distressed look of the leather. Luxury articles should be used, that way they acquire a “soul” and display their true quality.’
- ‘When I’m in Florence I like to stay at the Four Seasons. In addition to the magnificent surroundings, the service in this hotel is of such high quality that I always feel I have a smile on my face.’
- ‘The work of David LaChapelle isn’t just beautiful to look at; it also reflects a social message. That speaks to me and inspires me. I love art that invites you to think.’
- ‘My friend’s slow fashion brand AmiAmalia stands for sustainable production and the best-quality cashmere.’