Legal and Privacy Statement
Artipoppe B.V., established in The Netherlands, identified by Dutch Chamber of Commerce registration number: 57904758, (‘Artipoppe’) owns all right, title and interest to the website: www.artipoppe.com, (‘the Website’).
The Website contains information protected by intellectual property rights in force. Intellectual property rights concerning documents included on the website and any item created for this website are the sole property of Artipoppe. Artipoppe does not grant any licence or any right other than the right to consult the Website. No part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any manner whatsoever, except for personal and private use, without the prior written consent of Artipoppe. This prohibition also includes framing any content from the Website, as well as unauthorized linking.
Artipoppe creations are protected by Dutch Law. As such, they are also protected by Community Law and International Law. The use of our products or part of our products to establish Derivative Work for commercial exploitation is not allowed.We understand that Derivative Works regarding babywearing products are being made. Until further notice we will allow ONLY the following products to be made, and sold ONLY under the following conditions:
Products that we allow:
– ring slings
– wrap conversion babycarriers
Under the conditions:
A) the trademark Artipoppe cannot be used on the products or in reference to the products.
B) the Artipoppe branded labels must be removed from the derivative work.
The above condition B does not apply to ring slings and / or wrap conversion babycarriers that are being made before January 15 2016.
Any Derivative Work that does not reasonably fit into one of the two above mentioned product categories is not allowed and will be considered a copyright or trademark infringement.
Derivative Work that is made only with the intent of personal use by the maker and not shown to others outside the regular family circle is allowed. (Facebook groups, public Facebook posts, personal/business websites, Etsy business pages, and blogs are not considered as regular family circles).
We believe that despite good intentions, Derivative Work can be harmful to the Artipoppe brand. We are within our right to claim the law of Derivative Works in order to protect our reputation and quality. After January 15, 2016, when purchasing an Artipoppe product, challenging this statement, or creating a Derivative Work, you are waiving your right to choose jurisdiction regarding this matter and are consenting to jurisdiction in the appropriate Dutch venue.
*Artipoppe reserves the right to change the above conditions at any time it deems appropriate without prior notice.
Limitation on liability
Use of and browsing in the Website are at your own risk. Artipoppe endeavours to ensure, as far as possible, that the information published on the Website is accurate and up-to-date and it reserves the right to correct or change the content at any time without notice. However, Artipoppe cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or comprehensive nature of the information made available on the website. Artipoppe is not bound by any error or mistake in prices or other information that is presented on the website.
Artipoppe shall not be liable:
— for any unavailability of the website;
— for occurrence of any errors;
— for any inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the website;
— for any damage resulting from interference by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the website or any inability to access the website.
- Through its websites (artipoppe.com and shop.artipoppe.com) Artipoppe processes personal data. Artipoppe values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data. Artipoppe processes data in compliance with the requirements laid down by the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (DPDA/GDPR) also known as the Algemene Verordering Persoonsgegevens (AVG). In this privacy statement, Artipoppe would like to explain to you in this privacy statement exactly what we do with your Personal Data and why we do this. In addition, we would like to inform you of what you can expect from us and what your rights are.It is recommended that you read it carefully. This privacy statement was last amended on Septmber 3rd 2019.
- Security measures
Artipoppe takes the protection of your data very seriously and takes suitable measures for the prevention of abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and unauthorised change. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured, or if there are indications of abuse, please contact us at [email protected] We do keep statistics on our website, such as visitors’ county of origin, but these are kept anonymous at all times.
- Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you review this statement regularly, so that you remain informed of any changes.
- Which personal data?
Artipoppe will process your personal data because you use our services and/or our website(s). Please find below an overview of examples of the personal data that we process:
- First name and surname
- Address, postcode, place of residence
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Financial data (bank account number, debts, invoices)
- VAT number
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example via correspondence by email or otherwise.
We do not process special or sensitive personal data.
- Who is collecting your personal data?
“Artipoppe B.V., Nieuwe Rijksweg 66C Lexmond, The Netherlands” is the official entity that is responsible for the storage and protection of your personal data.
- Why is your personal data collected and on which basis?
Artipoppe processes your personal data in the context of its business operations and provision of service for purposes such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Execute and handling your orders;
- Tonotify you of new products, events, and e.g. new offers: you will only receive these notifications in case you explicitly informed us or agreed that you would like to receive these messages;
- Sending our newsletter;
- Communication: phoning or emailing because this is necessary for our provision of service;
- To inform you of changes in our services;
- For provision of services;
- When required to do this by law, such as the data we require for tax returns, or ifnecessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our web sites;
- Processing your payment.
We do not sell your personal data to third parties.
Artipoppe bases its processing on the following grounds:
- For the performance of the agreement: in the context of our provision of service and the entering into of agreements, we collect and use the necessary personal data for making an offer and for the coming into effect and the execution of the agreement.
- Statutory obligation: the processing of personal data can be necessary for the fulfilment of statutory obligations.
- Justified interest: the collection and use of specific personal data is necessary for the implementation of business interests and business operations. For example, commercial purposes, such as offering services that can be of interest to you, or related to market research for the improvement of the provision of service.
- Permission: Artipoppe can process personal data on the basis of permission. You are always free to withhold or to withdraw your permission. The performance of the agreement or execution of the provision of service may become impossible in that case.
Wehave tried to provide you with the best possible overview of the personal data that we process for your benefit, subject to statement of the purposes and legal bases. However, we realise that it is impossible to do this completely and in detail, also due to the fact that other or unforeseen purposes whereby personal data must be processed can play a role in the future. However, we wish to emphasise that in suchcases we will continue to deal meticulously and carefully with the personal data.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for no longer than strictly necessary in order to achieve the purposes for which this data was collected.In case you did not make any purchase for a period of 60 months, your data will be deleted from our databases.
- Cookies and analytics scripts
Artipoppe uses persistent cookies inter alia to store information on your choice of country the first time you visit the website. This avoids the need to choose a country each time you visit the Website and also enables you to see prices in your preferred currency. The cookies also enable Artipoppe to see whether you have visited the website before. Session cookies are used to enhance your experience of the website.
Artipoppe uses third-party cookies to collect statistics in analysis tools such as Google Analytics and to market relevant products on platforms such as facebook.
You may object to the use of the retargeting and/or remarketing feature by accessing the third party providers’ cookie opt-out pages.
- Processing outside the EU
Artipoppe is an organisation with activities that can cross geographical borders. Having regard to the worldwide nature of the services that are provided by Artipoppe, the personal data can be forwarded to, used, saved, and otherwise processed in countries other than the country in which the information was acquired. Artipoppe will in all events ensure a suitable level of protection by means of the standard EU agreements or a licence.
- Your data subject rights
You have the right to view, correct or remove your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your permission for the data processing, or to object to the processing of your personal data by Artipoppe, and you also have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to forward the personal data in our possession by means of a computer file to you or to another organisation stated by you. You can send a request for access, correction, removal or data transfer of your personal data, or a request for withdrawal of your permission or objection to the processing of your personal data, to [email protected] We request that you also forward a copy of your identity document together with the request, so we can ensure that the request for access is actually made by you. On this copy, please erase your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip at the bottom of the pages of your passport with numbers), passport number and the citizen service number (Dutch BSN) number: this is for the protection of your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible and in any event within four weeks. If you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data by Artipoppe, we would of course like to hear from you. In that case, we request that you make contact with us. We will then search for a solution together. Lastly, you have the right to submit a complaint to the privacy supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl). If you have signed up for an account at shop.artipoppe.com, you will be able to access, rectify and erase some of your data by logging in to your account and visiting the MY ACCOUNT section.
- How to unsubscribe from newsletters and limited edition notifications?
If you do no longer wish to receive our newsletters or emails and/or sms-messages that relate to specific Artipoppe products, you can unsubscribe as indicated in the particular communication, i.e. by using the unsubscribe link which is included on all newsletters and other emails. Another option is to manage your preferences in the MY ACCOUNT section of our webshop. In case you need any assistance in this regard, you can contact us at [email protected]