Customer Service & Office Executive
At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts. In our quest to conquer the world with our vision, we are looking for an Customer Service / Office Executive.
You are brilliant, unconventional and see opportunities to reach for the best where others take the ordinary for granted. Are you the Customer Service & Office Executive talent that resonates with our vision and aesthetics and ready to join our team?
You will represent Artipoppe as a brand through a variety of communication channels and aim to provide outstanding customer service and support to our customers from all over the world. With a proactive hands-on mentality and strong attention to detail, you are willing to go the extra mile to meet customers’ expectations.
I absolutely love the positive energy of the company and my team. The work is fast paced and very rewarding. It is great to be able to work with such high quality products. – Ieva, Customer Care
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Providing exceptional online customer service support with excellent written communication skills;
- Managing customer cases providing support and information regarding products, stock availability, order inquiries, returns, exchanges and shipping information;
- Taking care of hands on order processing tasks such as preparing and packing international product shipments;
- Maintaining in close cooperation with our shipping department and partners (FedEx, DHL and PostNL);
- Supporting role in office related tasks;
- Looking for continuous improvement in internal processes.
- Impeccable written and verbal command of English and Dutch;
- Experience in customer service or hospitality;
- A passion for the customer and ability to deliver exceptional customer service;
- Creditableness, ability to work under pressure, capacity for teamwork;
- Proactive, good organizational skills and time management;
- Attention to detail;
- Hands-on mentality;
- Able to set the highest possible standards both for yourself as well as everything around you.
This role also offers
- An open work environment where thoughtful and creative input is appreciated;
- An informal, positive and dynamic working atmosphere;
- Fresh, organic fruit and gym facilities;
- The opportunity to work one day from home;
- MacBook and iPhone provided.
32 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands.
If you are interested in becoming Artipoppe’s Customer Service & Office Executive and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply via email@example.com enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to gender identity, race, religion, national origin or disability.