At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts.
In our quest to conquer the world with our vision, we are looking for a Creative Marketeer. You will play a pivotal role in shaping and promoting our brand’s unique blend of style and luxury. Your creative talents will be utilized to translate Artipoppe’s brand DNA to our social media channels and to find ways to engage with our international community. If you are an imaginative and passionate individual with a flair for visual storytelling, this role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of Artipoppe.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Create visually appealing and on-brand content proposals for our social media channels (Instagram stories, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter);
- Translate our marketing activities (e.g., The Artipoppe Newsletter, The Artipoppe Podcast) to social media content;
- Develop and maintain our internal content calendar that ensures a consistent and engaging online presence of the Artipoppe brand;
- Execute creative marketing strategies that align with Artipoppe’s brand identity, encompassing the use of visual assets, storytelling, and engagement tactics;
- Stay updated on the latest trends in (high) fashion and luxury to discover opportunities for Artipoppe;
- Supporting the marketing team in their tasks, updating content on the website, providing copy for web pages, setting up (SEO) content pieces and making company presentations.
- A degree in Marketing, Fashion, Branding, Communication or a related field;
- Proficiency in graphic design, photography and editing;
- Strong social media management skills and familiarity with social media trends;
- A proactive, collaborative, and creative mindset;
- An eye for detail and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong passion for and deep understanding of a luxury strategy;
- Perfect understanding of Artipoppe’s mission, vision and aesthetics.
This role also offers
- An open work environment where thoughtful and creative input is appreciated;
- An informal, positive and dynamic working atmosphere;
- Fresh, organic fruit and gym facilities;
- The opportunity to work a day or two per week from home;
- The opportunity to work remotely from any place you like (10 business days per year);
- Bi-monthly working days in Amsterdam or Utrecht’s city centre with the marketing team;
- Yearly team building events;
- MacBook and iPhone provided.
36 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands (from May 2024, the Artipoppe Marketing Department will be located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.)
If you are interested in becoming Artipoppe’s Creative Marketeer and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply to [email protected] enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to gender identity, race, religion, national origin or disability.