Branding & Communications Specialist
At Artipoppe we envision a world where all mothers feel free, equal and empowered by the grace of their instincts. In our quest to conquer the world with our vision, we are looking for a Branding & Communications Specialist.
You are brilliant, unconventional and see opportunities to reach for the best where others take the ordinary for granted. Are you the talent that resonates with our vision and aesthetics and ready to join our team?
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Branding & Communications Specialist will lead and contribute to all branding and communication activities across a variety of (digital) marketing channels and initiatives. You will be the expert in growing and optimizing Artipoppe’s brand identity and strategy in a small but fast-growing company.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Creating, planning and coordinating branding and communication projects;
- Interacting and collaborating with copywriters, designers, developers and marketers to arrange content and creatives that resonate with our brand DNA;
- Creating and arranging content for the Marketing Team (e.g., personalizing advertisements per country, new webshop initiatives, social media campaign launches);
- Proposing and developing a new, bold branding and communication strategy that appeals to and inspires our international audience (e.g., bold statement campaigns instead of status quo product-focused newsletters);
- Providing support to the Marketing Team for strategic marketing projects.
- 5+ years of work experience in branding and communications in the luxury industry;
- Impeccable written and verbal command of Dutch and English;
- Proven track record of exceptional content creation and writing skills in the luxury industry;
- Outstanding project and time management skills with an eye for detail;
- Ability to effectively interact and collaborate with team members and (external) stakeholders in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive mindset, self-starting and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong passion for and deep understanding of a luxury strategy;
- Perfect understanding of Artipoppe’s mission, vision and aesthetics;
- Raising the bar by being able to strive for the highest degree of creativity and perfectionism.
36 – 40 hours a week at Artipoppe HQ in Lexmond, the Netherlands.
If you are interested in becoming Artipoppe’s Branding & Communications Specialist and think you match our brand DNA and qualifications, please apply to [email protected] enclosing your Curriculum Vitae and letter of motivation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin or disability.
Back to Careers